Attention Central users! We’re excited to announce a new integration between LogMeIn Central and Autotask that is now available for MSP and OIT customers. The integration is designed to help Managed Service Providers (MSPs) increase their efficiency and reduce response times when managing their clients’ highly distributed, mobile-centric work environments.
We’re confident this will empower IT service providers to create a seamless day-to-day workflow that eliminates the need to use multiple interfaces to handle ticketing, while extending their ability to do more with less time. Today’s MSPs and IT service providers have a great opportunity to better service their clients, differentiate their services from the competition, and create new revenue streams by addressing the inherent realities of today’s mobile, distributed workforce. By bringing together the best of Central and Autotask – tools trusted and relied upon by today’s MSPs – we can help our channel partners continuously improve their ability to monitor systems, automate tasks and better manage devices, both inside and outside of office.
- Generate tickets automatically when alerts are triggered
- Diagnose and fix remote computers directly from Autotask
- Configure ticket parameters that map to Autotask fields, such as Account, Priority, Queue, Ticket Type and Work Type
- Initiate a secure remote control session from Autotask tickets
- Automatically update tickets in Autotask when the following alert-related events occur: Return to Normal, Self-healing Task Started and Acknowledgement
- Acknowledge alerts in Central when you close a ticket in Autotask
For more information, please contact us.